Ultimate Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies
These chocolate chip tahini cookies are delightfully chewy, not cakey. A touch of spice and a crunchy salty top make these cookies totally addictive.
- 180 grams tahini
- 50 grams olive oil
- 200 grams sugar
- 140 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 300 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt (plus a pinch of flaky salt to sprinkle on top)
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 340 grams chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds for garnish
Cream the sugar with the tahini and olive oil. Add the eggs, vinegar, and vanilla, then add in the dry ingredients and mix until it forms a dough.
Scoop with a portion scoop, or roll into golf ball sized balls.
Top with sesame seeds & sea salt (optional).
Flatten slightly and bake in a 350 degree oven for 11-15 minutes.
Calories: 333kcalCarbohydrates: 45.6gProtein: 5.7gFat: 14.7gSaturated Fat: 5.3gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 282mgPotassium: 156mgFiber: 2.3gSugar: 28.7gCalcium: 103mgIron: 2mg